1936 Greek Frappe coffee
In the last days of hot summer months, when you want something cold and refreshing, Greek frappe is hands down the most popular coffee in the country. Frappe is widely considered to be the national drink of Greece, and it is available virtually everywhere in the country. A common way to unwind in Greece is with a group of friends and a cup of iced coffee.
Creating a Greek frappe at home is a breeze, and we've included all the tips and tricks you need to make the perfect drink in this comprehensive guide.
• 2–3 tsp 1936 Torrefacto Cubano Silver ,Vanilla, Chocolate, Hazelnut ,or Cibnnamon & Spices Instant Coffee to taste
• sugar to taste as below
• milk or evaporated milk to taste
• 3 ice cubes
• 1 glassful of cold water (250ml / 8.5 fl oz)
• drinking straw
• frappe mixer
• Step 1
Get a tall glass, a teaspoon, and a blender to make this Greek coffee frappe.
• Step 2
Pour in the cold water, sugar, and 1936 Torrefacto Cubano Silver ,Vanilla, Chocolate, Hazelnut ,or Cibnnamon & Spices Instant Coffee. The ideal amount is just enough to cover the coffee and a tablespoon more.
• Step 3
Blend the ingredients together until a thick, creamy foam forms.Transfer the contents to a serving glass
• Step 4
Add milk or evaporated milk and three ice cubes.Cold water should be added to the glass and served with a straw.
Exact amount of Ingredients according to each type of coffee
• “Sketos”: 1-2 tsps of instant coffee and cold water.
• “Metrios” : 1-2 tsps of instant coffee, 1-2 tsps of sugar (equal amount of coffee and sugar)
• “Glykos” : 1-2 tsps of instant coffee, 2-4 tsps of sugar (double the amount of sugar than coffee)
• “Me gala” : 1 tbsp evaporated milk (the amount of milk can vary according to preference)
We prefer "Sketos" style since our coffees are delicious without added milk or sugar.
Greek coffee frappe is a delicious, refreshing drink that can be enjoyed any time of year. It's the perfect way to cool down on a hot day . Frappe is a popular drink in Greece, and it's easy to see why. The combination of coffee, milk, and ice cream makes for a tasty beverage that everyone will love. If you're looking for something new to try, give frappe a try. You won't regret it!
Leave a comment