Why Choose 1936 Instant Coffee?
Crafted with 100% Arabica coffee beans, thoughtfully grown and batch roasted in the highlands of Mexico, 1936 Instant Coffees are an unparalleled, innovative, quality offering.
The development of our coffees took years in Veracruz Mexico, the heart of the country’s coffee producing region. We also have all the quality controls, certifications and processes to assure maximum quality.
Here are a few more advantages to 1936 instant coffees:
- The beans chosen for our 1936 coffees are 100% arabica beans from the Highlands of Mexico
- Speed: Fastest coffee to prepare
- Quality: Café 1936 is a high-quality coffee with no aftertaste
- Reliability: Perfect cup every time
- Value: More than 130 cups per 8 OZ jars
- Convenience: Can be used at home, work, outdoors
- Ease of use: Easiest and quickest coffee to prepare
- Health benefits: Our instant coffee has 60 g of caffeine and is high in antioxidants
- Shelf life: 1936 coffee has double the shelf life (18 months) of ground coffee and stays fresh once opened, contrary to ground coffee
- Versatility: 1936 coffees are often used in cooking because it is faster and easier to dissolve than other coffee solutions while providing a natural tasting experience.