Our delicious 1936 Chocolate Coffee recipe and its variations
Both coffee and chocolate are sophisticated flavours that go well together. A deep and powerful flavour profile can be created by combining the bitterness of our 1936 Torrefacto coffees with the sweetness of the chocolate.
The rich and thick flavours of chocolate and coffee can be a delightful contrast to the light and airy texture of mousse, which is frequently described as being light and airy. Many people would find this fusion of flavours and sensations to be pleasing and delightful. We sure do.
Included is our easy recipe for 1936 instant coffee chocolate mousse :
- 1 cup of heavy cream.
- 1 cup and a half of chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
-1 tablespoon of powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon of 1936 Torrefacto Chocolate Instant Coffee
-2 tablespoons of hot water
1. To start, melt the chocolate chips in a small bowl over a double boiler or in the microwave.
2. Stir the boiling water and 1936 Torrefacto Chocolate instant coffee granules in a another basin until the coffee is dissolved.
3. To the coffee mixture, add the vanilla essence.
4. Allow the chocolate to cool slightly after it has melted.
5. To get firm peaks, whisk the heavy cream and powdered sugar in a large mixing basin.
6. Combine the whipped cream and melted chocolate.
7. Pour the coffee mixture into the basin and stir everything together gently.
8. Place the mixture in small dessert bowls and chill for at least an hour in the fridge before serving.
Here are a few variations on instant coffee chocolate mousse recipes:
Vegan Instant Coffee Chocolate Mousse:
To make a vegan version of conventional mousse, aquafaba (the liquid from a can of chickpeas) is used in place of the egg whites. When firm peaks start to form, combine 1/2 cup of aquafaba, 1/2 teaspoon of i1936 Torrefacto chocolate Instant Coffee, and 1/2 cup of powdered sugar. Melt 1 cup of chocolate chips in a another bowl and combine with 1/2 cup of coconut milk. Before serving, stir the chocolate mixture into the aquafaba mixture and chill for at least an hour.
Dark chocolate is used in this recipe for instant coffee mousse to give it a stronger chocolate flavour. 8 ounces of dark chocolate should be melted and left to cool. Mix 1/2 cup heavy cream and 1 teaspoon 1936 Torrefacto Chocolate Instant Coffee until soft peaks form in a another basin. Before serving, fold the chocolate into the whipped cream mixture and chill for at least one hour.
1936 Torrefacto Chocolate Instant Coffee mousse with Bailey's Irish Cream: This recipe gives the traditional mousse dish a boozy twist. 8 ounces of milk chocolate should be melted and left to cool. Mix 1/2 cup heavy cream, 1 teaspoon 1936 Choclate Instant coffee, and 1/4 cup Bailey's Irish Cream in a another dish until soft peaks form. Before serving, fold the chocolate into the whipped cream mixture and chill for at least one hour.
These are just a handful of the numerous varieties that may be made using recipes for instant coffee chocolate mousse. Feel free to try out various flavours of coffees to find your personal favourite!